Ah, time. Time is something that is considered to be more valuable than money, making it a precious commodity that we cannot afford to take for granted in life. After all, it takes time to love someone, earn money, nurture a family, and even save a life.
Once time passes, it’s truly gone forever. That is why we should never waste opportunities to spend quality time with our loved ones – whether it’s attending your son’s cricket game, watching a movie with your husband, teaching your daughter how to cook or bake, or hanging out in the living room with everybody else.
The profound benefits of spending time with family are backed with many years of research. Some of its most notable benefits are: It strengthens family bonds, builds self-esteem in children, creates bonds, and develops positive behaviours.
A lot of people now put a monetary value on time. By doing this they outsource
To put things into perspective we have put together 15 of the most inspiring quotes about time:
- “If you are too busy to enjoy quality time with your family, then you need to re-evaluate your priorities.” – Dave Willis
- “Time is money.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once.” – Albert Einstein
- “The trouble is, you think you have time.” – Buddha
- “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “There’s only one thing more precious than our time and that’s who we spend it on.” – Leo Christopher
- “Time, which changes people, does not alter the image we have of them.” – Marcel Proust
- “Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.” – William Penn
- “Always make time for things that make you feel happy to be alive.” – Anonymous
- “Time is a created thing. To say ‘I don’t have time’ is to say ‘I don’t want to’.” – Lao Tzu
- “Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.” – Hippocrates
- “We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.” – Nelson Mandela
- “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” – Charles Darwin
- “Time is precious. Make sure you spend it with the right people.” – Anonymous
- “Time is the wisest of all things that are, for it brings everything to light.” – Thales